Ygia Natural Health may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Collection of Data
We may ask you to provide the following information:
• Name, Job Position, Company, Address, Email, Telephone and services that you are interested in.
What we do with the information we gather
We collect and store this information to better understand your needs concerning our products and services. We may also use your data for the following reasons:
• We may contact you via email, mail or telephone to invite you to join free online courses, webinars, seminars, conferences, services that we provide or special offers.
Security of Data
At Ygia Natural Health we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
On many of the pages of ygianaturalhealth.com you will see ‘social buttons’. These enable users to share or bookmark the web pages. There are buttons for: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ as well as the respective Social Media for ‘Sharing’ content form our website. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of ygianaturalhealth.com You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on ygianaturalhealth.com. So if you click on any of these buttons, these sites will be registering that action and may use that information. We also may show YouTube videos that are external web services.
Email tracking. Some emails that we send you have no tracking in at all, for example personal correspondence or emails with invoices attached. Other emails we send we put in tracking so that we can tell how much traffic those emails send to our site and we can track, at an individual level, whether the user has opened and clicked on the email. We rarely use the latter information at a personal level, rather we use it to understand open and click rates on our emails to try and improve them. If you want to be sure that none of your email activity is tracked then you should unsubscribe from the ygianaturalhealth.com email list.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us email@example.com
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
• You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The material on our site is given for general information only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should take specific advice before taking a course of action as we do not accept directly or indirectly any responsibility for loss arising directly or indirectly from reliance on information on this site.
Given that the Internet uses an open system we cannot warrant that the site and downloads reach you virus-free. You must, therefore, take all appropriate precautions for your own safety.